- To schedule a private event in a park, call the City’s Parks and Rec department at: (269) 337-8191.
- To reserve a shelter for a PRIVATE event, please complete the following form: pdf Park Rental Form ; pdf General Parks Policy
- To schedule a public event call the Special Event Coordinator at: (269) 337-8006 or visit our special event website.
- To rent a softball, football or soccer field, please call the Special Event Coordinator at: (269) 337-8191
- A completed inventory of the natural features at the Spring Valley Park here: Natural Features Inventory
- To view a comprehensive map of the Kalamazoo Parks, click here: Kalamazoo Parks Map
- To view our park rules click here: Park Rules
All city park hours are 8am to dusk. City parks are open during the spring, summer, and fall months from May 1st through October 31st. Bathrooms are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.